We are committed to protecting individual privacy and securing the personal information. When a computer is used to access information on our website, the following basic information is automatically received and stored by the servers hosting this website:
1) Internet Protocol (IP) Address. A computer's IP address establishes its location on the internet and allows other computers, such as those hosting our website, to send it content and other information;
2) The internet domain name when a computer accesses the internet through a domain, such as from a corporation ("xcompany.com") or university ("yourschool.edu");
3) The date, time, and duration of a website visit;
4) Information about the computer set-up, such as the type and version of web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 5.0), operating system (e.g., Unix, Mac OS, MS Windows), Java support (yes or no), Flash version (e.g., 10.1 r85), screen resolution (e.g., 1280x800), and connection speed (e.g., DSL, T1);
5) The specific webpages a computer accesses when it requests information from this website;
6) The amount of data (measured in number of bytes) transmitted from this website to a computer;We do not use this information to identify or track the browsing of individual users. We do use it to generate aggregate statistics about how this website is used. This information is retained on the servers hosting ouR website.
We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose this information to any persons, companies, third parties or other organizations.